task 4

The research was really useful so i could publish my product as it gave me a brief idea on how i should structure my double page spreads, it also helped me in the sense that who i was writing it to and the style i needed to be writing, it as.
The drafting of my written piece was good as i had the chance to write about what i wanted to write about which was football in east london and when writing about it i decided to do it on footballers born in east london and the clubs that are in east london; west ham and leyton orient
The first draft was good but it could've have been better, so that's where the redraft helped me as i needed help with minor things and the redraft  had helped me improved it. A way this was done was via mode of address as i had to developed 1 article and adapt it 2 times, so my 1st draft was to do with teens 16-19 who were my main target audience and the other 2 i did were over 65’s and adults.
With pre-production i had done most of it, for example, i had written the call sheet up, and a dummy text, however with the image i was supposed to go tho stadium and take photos of that but i didn't have any time so i took a photo of a football

In design i think i used it well but i know i could've have done so much better as it was so basci some of the stuff and some of it i just totally forget. I stored my written martial online on a word document when using photos i used mine own so there was no copyright strikes.

Comments

  1. Evaluation needs to cover more points - Level 1 pass

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems