evaluation

 Evaluation

I feel as if I have meet the brief as set by culture  east because the target audience was young people and I related it to that by talking a bit about football and most young people like football. The topic I chose was how the media lies and how certain newspapers like the sun are not the best of newspapers. The formant I set it up in was in a podcast, this is because I wanted to talk about this certain topic as it was very important and needed to get out there, as some people need to learn these things.
The news segment sort of fits into my original ideas as firstly I planned to talk just about how the media lie, I went a bit off topic but I feel as if I did well to keep the topic at hand
the strengths of my audio piece is that I managed to keep it to max time frame which was 5 minutes and min was over 3 minutes long. Another strength was that I edited in a new software and learnt it. However the way I needed to improve my audio piece is If I was bit clear and louder as it  may have been difficult for the person marking it to read what I was saying, another way it could’ve been better is if I had a bit more time, as if I did I would’ve interviewed someone about my topic 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems