evaultion


Evaluation for photography

 

The camera used for the photos was a Samsung galaxy s6 as I wanted to take photos with it as the quality of a s6 is really clear, however with one of the images it is a screenshot of when I went to mountains, the dimenoses of the image ae 640*1136. The resolution is 96 ppi as it was a screenshot. The main focus was a look out to the Atlas Mountains, with the location being in morocco outdoors in a car, the lighting may not be the clearest as it was natural sunlight and when the image was being taking the sky was not sunny enough for the image to be bright enough. There was no camera support as it was taking from a phone   the reason for me choosing this image is because I found it to be good as it gives an overview of the mountains and whilst it isn’t the clearest it still looks good. There is no copyright issue as I took the image, and the image was taking outside.

My second image which was an image of a hotel that I visited, not the one I stayed in, I visited this one as there was a bar next to it and it was closed, anyways the image dimensions are 587*1047 with an overall resolution of 220 ppi and like the first image the colour mode being RBG, this was also taking with a Samsung galaxy s6, and the reason it looks clearer as it’s a jpeg image and not a screenshot. The lighting is from the hotel lighting and not natural lighting as this was taking at night-time, there was no camera support as it was not needed. The reason I chose this image out the rest is because it is taking from the side and the hotel from the outside looked really nice. The copyright issue will not be needed as I took this by self and taking it myself  

 

The third image which is of a clay shop was taking from a phone, the reason for this is when I went to the shop I didn’t have a suitable camera apart form a phone to take it with, it is taking form inside the shop and is of a clay monuments. The reasoning for choosing this image is because the all of the clay monuments were handmade and it looked really nice upfront and in person. The dimensions were 1328*747 with the resolution being 72 ppi. The lighting is natural as it looks a bit dark from the inside but the lighting outside makes it a bit brighter. As well as the other images there was no camera support as it was taking with a phone. I took this image on my own.

The last of my images is from the inside of a food shop where I had eaten, the African food tajine, the dimesons is 1328*747 and ppi is 72. The reason I chose this image is because I took a lot of photos of it but this was the best one in my opinion. The lighting is natural as it was inside, however the lighting was close to me so the sun was the lighting. There was no camera support required as it was taking form a camera. I took the photo myself so there is no. the location is in morocco. The colour mode is RBG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems