pre-production

How the media lie to  us, as young people
Dialogue
Hi, my name is Aaron and in today’s podcast I will be talking about how the media are liars, how some newspapers are very unreliable and how there make people angry. First of all I want to talk how newspapers don’t tell us the full story, a way of explaining this is folding an image into 4 different pieces, and the media only show ¼ of the image. Now take your mind back to the tragic events of the London bridge attack, it was upsetting and when I remember that day I was scared despite being no-where near the attack , and the news had to report it, and what does the sun do, instead if reporting about the attack, there decide to report about how the terriost  was Arsenal fan, and that enraged people to the max, even myself as it wasn’t fair, all the contervestry with one article, because the sun report something so idiotic, since then so many people have been wanting to sun to be banned. The media ALWAYS lie to us as there are most of the time biased meaning there support one-side of an argument

Equipment list
The equipment that I will be using to record my podcast will be a zoom microphone.
Then once I have finished recording I will be using editing equipment which will be apple macs so I will be able to edit anything I don’t want form the podcast, we will be using logic, also so nobody hears my recording I will be using headphones .

Timing                          
I will be spending 10-15 recording


recording schedule
The schedule will be recording  the podcast between 9.00-11.00 as everyone in my class will need to record and on Friday I will edit the podcast  

Sound checks
In order to check the sound so it does not turn out fuzzy or have any background noises I will say 1,2 testing, until I get an arrow so I know what will be a good recording noise. Also with background noises I will not go outside as there may be wind, so I will stay inside and makes sure  there is no  noise outside the room I am recording In , if there is I will have to go another room if possible

Copyright clearances
I will be using non copyright music for my outro and intro

Healthy and safety- risk assessment
the risk assessment will be the following
1.       If the zoom mic drops and if it breaks it may break and cuase damage to someone, to prevent this I will need to be very careful not to drop it.
2.        

Booking forms for equipment and editing space
I will email the technicians
Hello Tyler and tom I will need to book out the editing room for Thursday the 22nd 2017 as I will need to record my podcast 
Release forms for interviews and featured guests
There will be no release forms as I will not be using any gusts or do any interviews


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems