evaultion







                                                                            




 Image result for reggae quotes







The composition in my poster follows, I arranged the text as the text is  with the title of "reggae" I got an image from google where I had cropped out the background so  I would only get the text and with the text I had arched it, so it would fit in with the guitar, and I chose one image which was a quote and a picture of bob Marley, with this image I had decided to cut out the background and make the text a bit bolder as you can see it clearer. The love heart in the middle is there so it representing one love, I chose this image as it defined reggae with the colours and the heart made from people's hand. Also with the text, I had gone very basic so I would not overuse different fonts, with the basic font, I had decided to lost the names that reggae music is associated with.


the point of focus within my poster is the Guitar as I wanted to be different and unique by focusing on the instrumental side of reggae, so I did this by choosing the most popular instrument which was the guitar. 


The colour scheme I went with was a bright colour as it was fitting to the reggae culture, also as I didn't want to use the same Yellow, red and green I used this which is a colour scheme, where you enter the hex code for a specific colour. Also with the colour, I was going to use dark colours but it did not suit the poster. 



Within my poster, you can denote the different things associated with reggae music.
one thing you can see is the peace sign in the guitar means that when reggae music was popular there was a lot of peace. 

You can also see a really strong quote which reads “one good thing about music when it hits you feel no pain" which suggest that reggae is a calm, music type and relaxing. 



i have used  the typefaces such as  calbri light size 12 for the different types of reggae music  


the most important element is the guitar as it is what I want to be seen first, as it is the point of focus within my poster. 


 within my poster , i haven’t used many lines



I have used different shapes including the shape of a guitar as I didn't want the full thing I wanted it to be cartoony,



The legibility is in order to make people focus on reggae as the music genre is so good, but not many people have listened to it 


Comments

  1. 2B.P5 (Pass) You have created appropriate graphics for a digital media product that adequately communicate the intended message of a Reggae Poster Competition brief.

    Good! You have covered all key areas for your evaluation. To improve make sure you explain why you have used these technical elements to suit the brief.
    Also please use ThinkLink so that you can highlight exactly what you have done on your poster - using the list from the brief in task 2.A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems