website evualtion

Website Evaluation


Within my website I arranged the text and image on the homepage when there is a picture of my poster to show what I had made and text next to it, which describers in 1 sentence what the website is for. The gallery is there with all of my class’s posters and their names. My blog page is there with an image which directs you to my blog page, and there is also an image of the poster competition where people may view past winners of the posters. The point of focus is the posters as the reason for the website was because of the posters. The colours I used where bright colours which followed the scheme of the reggae and the bright colours so it would stand out. The website you can denote a lot of things such as social media links, which suggests the amount of social media there is, also you can denote the background which is an image of trees which represent the caribbean which is associated with Jamaica and that was where reggae was found. The typefaces I have used are bold and simple, within the size I used size 24 and 12. The most important bit is the colour and the posters and the colour brings out the website and the posters which are all different so the imagination of different people. There is no least important things in on my website. I used shapes with the banner as it is a rectangle so I could put all the information on, and also the rengatle of the front page where I put the rectangle up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems