scrpit

conor : how was your stay at great ormond street hospital?

Matthew : it was great, the staff there were kind and nice, there took care off me and there also took care off every other patient, the adjusted to everyone's  needs, to what there were struggling 
 with.

C- how did you discover your illness, and how was it treated 

M- well , it had began with strong headaches and it progressed into me getting a lot of nose bleeds, the headaches got even more intense, and then i got occasional seizures, once we got the seizures , we  went straight  to the hospital , and there took and checked a MRI scan, were there had discovered a adhd tumor, there tried chemotherapy but it still progressed , we then decided to give me a brain surgery which got rid of disease, it was also known as a open brain surgery and we countied with chemotherapy and yeah it was gone and lived a happy life     

cC- how did your family and freinds help you through your stay at Great ormond street ? 

m- well... there were supportive, there stayed by me , there never let me go down, there kept me motivited, and everytime i felt down, there cam right back at me and didnt let me be deperssed or give up

C- so there were there for you 

M- yeah ... there made me fight 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems