introduction

Within the photography unit I would like to learn about the different ways to take a photo, and also the different names of different shots.

I would also like to learn about different colours and how each colour has a certain meaning to a photo , because it would be good to know how different colours impact how the photo looks and if it was a different colour how different it would look


4 images 
I like this image as it represents some of the best footballers on a football pitch with a big crowd behind them and how the light is shining on them
the reason I like this picture is because it has all the actors who have played dr who and also in the background the representation of a space, which is one main aspect of dr who


this is a picture of Wanstead flats at sunset , I like this picture as it is cooling and calming, also it looks really nice

I like this photo as it has a lot colour and different representations of different superhero's, some of which you can tell there power just from 1 photo, for example human torch , has something to do with fire




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems