proposal for e-magazine

The topic I have chosen to write about is football within east London. My first article that I will be writing about is the different football teams in East London; the first team I will be basing my article on is Leyton orient and how at one point there won the league, and how in certain years there were really successful and there downfall of how in the 2016 to 2017 season there are a non-league football as there got relegated from the lowest possible league in English football. The second team that I will be writing about is West Ham United on how there changed stadium from the Boleyn ground (the history of the ground and why it is so important) to the London stadium and the impact of the change. The second article I will be writing about is about famous footballers who were born in areas of east London, there will be 4 players that I will be talking about and there greatest honours/achievement both for their teams and personal, the 4 players being Mark Noble, Teddy Sheringham, bobby Moore and David Beckham. The purpose for both of the articles is to inform teenagers from east London about two famous east London clubs as well as informing them about players that came from east London and how successful each individual was in there respected careers. The platform  I will be publishing the article on The teams of east London will be via snapchat newspapers so it will be up for 24 hrs and young teens will watch it as football is a common interest for teenagers, My other article , the players born in east London will be a double page e-zine , double page spread. The length of my 2 articles will be different as the clubs in east London will be shorter than the players born in east London as the players in east London there is more information that I can write about that one, the images I will use will include will be of a football, images of the Leyton orient stadiums and west ham stadium which I will take by myself, and the players I will be secondary. The main location of the platform will be the 2 stadiums in east London, also the timeframe will be 3-4 weeks as I will need to go to the places to take the photos. The interactive elements will include if it on snapchat I will have text moving and I may even include a video of the stadiums. The logistics which is the pre-production will have the resources I need which will include InDesign to write up the e-zine on the players that were born in east London, the main equipment I will need is a camera which I will use my phone as I don’t have camera which is available. The cost will include how much it will be to publish to on snapchat, another cost will be travelling to the places as some of the places I will need to take a bus or a train. The location will London and Leyton orient stadium, and it will take 3-4 weeks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems