legal moral ethical issues

A issue which I may encounter ,will be copyright issues as with some of the pictures I need for both articles may be copyrighted as for my first article I need the badges of Leyton orient and west ham  and my second article I need pictures of famous footballers. To prevent this I will use my own pictures with taking pictures of each club's stadium by going there and I then can claim the pictures to be mine. However I will not use pictures of the footballers as it may go against their views and their personal rights, also I don't want to offend no body whilst using any pictures

Secondly, I will need to consider the privacy of each team as some of the teams may not want certain things to be said about them due to privacy reasons, similarly with the football players and their private life. to prevent this I will be very careful in on what I say about each thing so for the football clubs I will only mention the positives as I don't want a bad impression from the clubs if there end up reading it, also with the football players I don't want to give them a bad name as it will look like I am writing against them when in reality I’m trying to write for them, so this is coincidentally as I am almost trying to keep the negative aspect of the celeb or team a secret . Also if I put false information  it will look bad and it will not look good on the clubs and me as it look like I am trying to sabotage the Football players and clubs, to stop this I will research really hard into each fact and statics so I don't get anyone accusing me of false information

Thirdly is Harm and offence as in the article I don't want to put anything that will offend the football clubs and players as it will unsuitable for my age group , which is young teens, for example with Leyton orient fans there is violence that has occurred with the club in the past , to prevent this I will not include any of it and only the good parts , also with the celebrities in case there have done drugs, alcohol use or smoking I will not include that in my article as it will be going off topic and I don't want to encourage any drugs, alcohol use or smoking with young teens

The final problem is that I don't want any issues with The independent press standards organisation (ipso) as if there is then I know people have complained to the website as there may feel it is going against their own personal views, to prevent this I will go on the ispo website and check everything that I should not do with the editors code of practice check everything on there and if I have done it make sure to edit it before I do before publishing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

task 1a

BCAP codes and problems